Prenatal Massage $130
Our therapists will work with you to develop a treatment to improve the strength, flexibility, and stability of trouble areas as your body prepares for pregnancy.
- Prenatal massage reduces stress, edema, muscular pain, varicose veins, and high blood pressure
- Labor can be shorter and less painful; complications, medications, and interventions can be reduced
- Prenatal skincare balances oil production gently clears breakouts, calms sensitivities, hydrates, and protects the skin.
- Prenatal Massage (60 minutes): $130
Postnatal Massage $160 / $ 240
This session is both relaxing and therapeutic. Specific massage techniques are designed to ease backache, fluid retention, stress, fatigue, and tired legs, as well as improve skin tone and elasticity. . This massage includes Sarah’s special technique to improve the contour of the breasts as well as the body, consisting of the waist, hips, abdomen, and thighs as well.
- Efficient recovery, including structural and abdominal restoration, healing from Cesarean birth, and relief of muscle strain from labor and childcare activities
- Reduction in stress and anxiety
- Balance, hydration, and elasticity of the skin, while controlling oiliness and breakouts.
- Postnatal Massage (60 minutes): $160
- Deluxe Program (120 minutes): $240